Tuesday, November 11, 2008

enough politics - back to music

Yeah I've had it with my ranting. I can bleat all I like but really, the left/right argument is a stalemate. For every argument from the left there's a rebuttal from the right and it goes on and on and on forever amen. As Key says - the proof of the pudding is in the eating so I suppose we better sit back and watch all the 'brightness' we voted for happen. Ohh but there'll be 'belt tightening'.. Yeah, whatever. Thats my last comment, sorry if it's sounds limp.

Music - um, well I'm doing my bit for private enterprise and releasing the new Aesthetics album , ugly ambition, which truly kicks ass, in my arrogant opinion, on vinyl. A real investment. So, keep an eye out early next year for that gem. It'll bhe collectable. Like a 70s Star Wars figure. Like the dole. Like empty methadone bottles. Like magic nose goblins.

No comments: